Sunday, October 26, 2008

The start of an adventure

This has been a long road already to lead to this adventure. A road with many ups and downs. Thankfully with the love of friends and family and some good luck we are hopefully headed to the intersection of parenthood.
Saturday Oct 18th while attending a confrence on infertility my husband and I won a free IVF cycle. To me nothing in life is free but this is free. I am still in shock. I know I have alot to learn but can't wait to go down this new road of life.
Any one with any advice to offer for what I have gotten into feel free to let me know.

1 comment:

Rachie Pachie said...

So glad to see ya on here! I think you will find such a great support here! I don't follow many PCOS blogs, but there are lots on the LAF (Lost & Found) site.

You can also submit your blog to the site to be listed with all the other PCOS or IVF (whichever you want to be identified as) blogs! :)